Close Date: March 10, 2020
Country: New Zealand
Job Description PDF: https://wspnz.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000t3l/EULJ42UZcxgZGBHJnbhqRwFXEZEgnWJ4vZJE4LQrV2s
Architectural BIM Lead
WSP is a collaborative team of global experts who aspire every day to shape a better tomorrow.
With more than 49,000 people working in over 550 offices across 40 countries, we are one of the world’s leading engineering consultancy firms.
We value our people, our reputation, and our impact on the future. At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We want our work to bring long-term improvements and to future proof our cities and environments.Undertake architectural consultancy services to clients in the areas of detailed design and documentation, and on-site observation for architectural projects as agreed with your manager. The Role:
Skills and Experience:
- Promote the use of mandated software and documentation protocols in the Wellington office.
- Assist National BIM/Documentation Leader in contributing to company BIM Strategy and support alignment to this strategy.
- Assist in CAD/BIM/Documentation marketing/promotional initiatives internally including assist in the change management process.
- To produce a full range of high quality design and construction documentation in support of the wider architectural team.
How to Apply:
- Registration as a Registered Architect in New Zealand, or equivalent registration with a recognised overseas body / Diploma in Architectural Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years’ professional experience as an Architectural Technician and BIM best practice and application.
- Experience across a wide range of building types and construction methods requiring complex integration of construction elements and coordination of all building disciplines.
- Significant experience producing work using relevant software including but not limited to; Revit, Navisworks and AutoCAD.
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients.He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.