Close Date: February 28, 2020
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Property Services
Job Description PDF: https://wspnz.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000rU8/zOkZlZ_b4Pna11vq84S7kdS9kav1MxQ_j6iekBNPmzM
WSP is a collaborative team of global experts who aspire every day to shape a better tomorrow.
With more than 49,000 people working in over 550 offices across 40 countries, we are one of the world’s leading engineering consultancy firms.
We value our people, our reputation, and our impact on the future. At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We want our work to bring long-term improvements and to future proof our cities and environments.The Role:To provide support to the Auckland BWOF team by undertaking the contracted monthly owners checks. Manage the scheduling of all Monthly Owners checks as well as maintain all the requisite reporting requirements on our internal management platform (BICS). Skills and Experience:
How to Apply:
- Extensive administration experience.
- Invoicing, Accounts Payable and Receivable experience advantageous.
- Strong organisational ability to optimise and prioritise conflicting demands in a busy environment, to achieve deadlines and see responsibilities through to completion.
- A clear and effective communicator, both in writing and in person, and demonstrates understanding of the importance of regular and useful communication.
- Computer literate; proficient in Windows 7 or later, MS Word/Excel and other Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge of Microsoft Project an advantage
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients.He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.