Close Date: February 21, 2020
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Project Management
Job Description PDF: https://wspnz.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000qiD/kQO2fjDcASz1wTVniX6Dfkhx50S9NHTB7gqYX0opyas
WSP is a collaborative team of global experts who aspire every day to shape a better tomorrow.
With more than 49,000 people working in over 550 offices across 40 countries, we are one of the world’s leading engineering consultancy firms.
We value our people, our reputation, and our impact on the future. At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We want our work to bring long-term improvements and to future proof our cities and environments.The Role:To lead and project manage medium to large scale projects using the WSP Project Management framework. To also add value to wider teams through mentoring, guidance and technical review. Skills and Experience:
How to Apply:
- Registration as a Chartered Professional Engineer in New Zealand, or equivalent registration with a recognised body for example a Registered as a Charted Building Surveyor MRICS or Certified Facilities Manager New Zealand CFM
- An industry recognised qualification in Project Management such as PRINCE2 or PMP.
- Minimum of twelve years’ professional experience with at least five years’ experience in project management.
- Strong organisational ability to optimise and prioritise conflicting demands in a busy environment, to achieve deadlines and see responsibilities through to completion.
- Able to work to deadlines and see tasks through to completion.
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients.He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.