Close Date: February 21, 2020
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Project Management
Job Description PDF: https://wspnz.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000rTt/vxLtc9viXSbqbPCe1P1ox4sS3kgMD7gHrPd84gt98OU
WSP is a collaborative team of global experts who aspire every day to shape a better tomorrow.
With more than 49,000 people working in over 550 offices across 40 countries, we are one of the world’s leading engineering consultancy firms.
We value our people, our reputation, and our impact on the future. At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We want our work to bring long-term improvements and to future proof our cities and environments.The Role:
To lead and provide project manage services for contracts based out of the Wellington office. To utilise and continue to develop project management skills and add value to the wider team by using the WSP Project Management framework.Skills and Experience:
How to Apply:
- An industry recognised qualification in Project Management such as PRINCE2 or PMP.
- Minimum of five years’ professional experience with at least three years’ experience in project management.
- Strong organisational ability to optimise and prioritise conflicting demands in a busy environment, to achieve deadlines and see responsibilities through to completion.
- Able to work to deadlines and see tasks through to completion.
- Computer literate; proficient in software used in project management.
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients.He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.