Work Group Manager – Infrastructure, Queenstown
Close Date: February 23, 2020
Country: New Zealand
Job Description PDF: https://wspnz.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000pIa/TMg3kRVjA4UxF1di1tINTeebCsop3Q8B2M0cD.0ZLeg
WSP is a collaborative team of global experts who aspire every day to shape a better tomorrow.
With more than 49,000 people working in over 550 offices across 40 countries, we are one of the world’s leading engineering consultancy firms.
We value our people, our reputation, and our impact on the future. At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We want our work to bring long-term improvements and to future proof our cities and environments.
We have two exciting opportunities for Work Group Manager’s Infrastructure to lead, empower and guide the Infrastructure Work Group in either Dunedin or Central Otago. The successful candidates will ensure successful project outcomes and meet the needs of clients through the provision of professional consulting services, particularly relating to the leadership and delivery of projects. You will contribute to the success of our business by providing appropriate technical and project management advice and ensuring effective management of clients, staff and projects and participate in business development, business and strategic planning for the business.
Otago is famous for its iconic landscape, climate, coast, rivers, lakes and mountains and there is an abundance of recreational opportunities for every season. Whether it is the wide range of fantastic eateries and award winning local wines in Queenstown, or the cultural vibrance of Dunedin’s University city, the lifestyle on offer in the region is unique. These roles represent an opportunity for work and life balance and to grow your career in an exciting leadership opportunity.
Skills and Experience:
• Experience as a Senior Project Manager/Project Director/Principal Engineer.
• Have been accountable for leading projects to delivery on schedule.
• Have effectively planned projects and assisted project managers to correctly scope their projects with appropriate inputs, outputs, implementation activities, verification and technical review.
• Have undertaken investigations, inspections, and develop solutions to clients’ problems by applying appropriate analysis and design techniques.
• Undertake and/or arrange appropriate technical review and verification of work.
• Experienced in preparing specifications and contract documents for sub-consultant and construction activities.
• Relevant University Degree.
• Relevant Professional Registration.
• 10 years + professional experience as a civil engineering professional.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.
WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients.
He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.
What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.