Close Date: December 6, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Integrated Transport Planning
Job Description PDF: https://wspnz.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000nhx/vbUqmp5AMJnfEkMnoCc5Kp3IZshRIDPSg861MbbKm7I
BE PART OF IT. BE PART OF THE FUTURE.
It’s the commitment to our people that sets us apart, and the calibre of our people that makes us great. Build your career with WSP and Be Part of It. We believe that everybody at WSP has a valuable contribution to make. We strive to provide a collaborative workplace that embraces diversity, where our people feel included, comfortable, and motivated in their careers.The Role:
We are seeking a Senior Economic Advisor
to join our Advisory
team, based in our Wellington
office. You will proactively assist the team with business development opportunities, for both internal & external clients, to sustainably grow the team’s reputation, workload, and profitability. Responsible for delivering high quality advice to clients based on sound economic analysis and / or decision analytics.The Opportunity:
Skills and Experience:
- Proactively promote sound economic assessment and decision analytics practices
- Manage the successful delivery of economic assessment and decision analytics tasks and projects
- Contribute to the development and implementation of innovations
- Provide technical leadership and support to junior staff.
- Leadership, preparation and delivery of bids and proposals.
- Act as Project Manager/Director on projects as appropriate, ensuring that all deliverables meet clients expressed and, as far as practicable, implied needs and expectations.
- Prepare project briefs and fee estimates and update project plans.
How to Apply:
- Relevant degree (post graduate preferred), 10 years of experience, current drivers licence
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Strong organisational ability to balance and prioritise conflicting demands in a busy environment, to achieve deadlines and see responsibilities through to completion
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, including oral and written communication and particularly the ability to present ideas, information and advice in a way that is understandable by a range of audiences.
- Excellent self-management skills, including working effectively without direct supervision, managing and organising fluctuating workloads in sometimes stressful situations.
- Computer literate; proficient Microsoft Office applications with particular emphasis on modelling in Excel. Experience with decision analytical tools would be an advantage.
- Results orientated, with a reputation for, and demonstrated achievement of, key strategic priorities
If you want to apply your finance skills to a global design and engineering consultancy in growth we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of it?
To apply, just follow the link and apply online.