Close Date: November 24, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Region: Tauranga Westlink
Job Description PDF: https://wspnz.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000noZ/aM4rH.mDLinhdBprLxoJV4lIGuzCmFc2FlAi9h1bw_s
BE PART OF IT
It’s the commitment to our people that sets us apart, and the calibre of our people that makes us great. Build your career with WSP and Be Part of It.
Needed is a talented HSEQ Advisor to join our busy WestLink office. This position will provide services in the areas of Health, Safety and Quality as well as other project related work. The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, and strong administrative and communication skills. You will be joining our busy team and proactively manage the Health and Safety Plan for the WestLink contract. In addition you will assist the Contract Manager with ensuring all Quality related systems and records are in place to ensure compliance with Contract standards and performance measures.
• Providing health & safety advice to sub-contractors as required
• Managing incident report collation, collection of data
• Managing incident investigations where required
• Managing health & safety reporting
• Co-ordinating serious harm incidents with sub-contractors, WorkSafe and Principals
• Updating Principal health and safety reporting web sites (e.g. ZeroHarm)
• Ensuring sub-contractors receive Contract inductions
• Trend analysis of health and safety statistics
• Proactively manage the Quality Management Plan for the WestLink contract
• Assist the Contract Manager with ensuring all Quality related systems and records are in place to ensure compliance with Contract standards and performance measures
You will have:
• A relevant Qualification
• Full clean current Drivers Licence
• Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
• A strong interest in NZ Health and Safety Legislation
• Excellent organisational ability to optimise and prioritise conflicting demands in a busy environment
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail
• 5+ years’ experience in HESQ
And how about you? You'll be agile, invested in your career have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. To be successful, you must be a self-starter and able to show initiative. You will have the opportunity to work autonomously so your confidence, organisational skills and ability to multitask. Given the consultancy nature of our business, you will also need to demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills.
Are you ready to be part of it?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.