Finance Business Partner
Close Date: December 31, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Job Description PDF: https://wspnz.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000nH1/KJaxgKZZwqN4QsGbvYPMvn3ix8ZYWGI7Vp4QROlySMs
WSP is a collaborative team of global experts who aspire every day to shape a better tomorrow.
With more than 49,000 people working in over 550 offices across 40 countries, we are one of the world’s leading engineering consultancy firms.
We value our people, our reputation, and our impact on the future. At WSP our role is to plan, design, manage and engineer our communities to thrive. We want our work to bring long-term improvements and to future proof our cities and environments.
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Finance Business Partner to join our finance team, based in our Auckland office. You will provide high quality business partnering advice including performance and reporting analysis to key stakeholders. Complete month end accounting processes including entries to the general ledger, financial control and variance analysis. Prepare budgets and forecasts.
• You will be responsible for creating a trusted partnership between finance and the operations and management of the Sectors and Support Functions.
• Provide financial and analytical support to add value and enhance commercial acumen in driving business performance.
• Business partner both revenue generating (Sector and Regions) and Support Functions such as People, Finance and IT.
• Provide an overview and insights into project performance and work in progress for your business area.
• Business partnering with the Taxation, Global Finance and IT teams and others involved in the month end / year end timetables and reporting.
• Judgement when to escalate issues to the Financial Controller New Zealand and relevant Business Partners is a critical success factor.
Skills and Experience:
• Degree qualified, and CA qualified or equivalent.
• 5 or more years of practical experience in Accounting roles relevant to this role in all aspects of Finance, Business Partnering, and Planning.
• Business partnering experience in a large high-performing team.
• Deep knowledge and understanding of Accounting, Finance, Budgeting, Forecasting and Reporting activities is critical.
• Strong interpersonal with proven business partnering skills with the ability to build, maintain and influence relationships.
• Ability to clearly communicate financial concepts to business managers.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.
WSP recognises and values the range of characteristics that make people unique, and do this in an environment that celebrates individual and collective achievement. We believe embracing diversity and inclusion delivers positive experiences for people and clients.
He aha te mea nui o te ao. He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata.
What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.
*** Only candidates running $80 million + portfolio in an MNC environment need apply.