RAMM Asset Management – Technician, Napier
Close Date: November 24, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000mQX/V6755lwzj8T9OI1wwrorZYmBGgg7b8WwzUMZSB5vTX8
It’s the commitment to our people that sets us apart, and the calibre of our people that makes us great. Build your career with WSP Opus and Be Part of It.
Needed is a talented RAMM Technician to join our busy Napier office. This is an exciting opportunity to provide RAMM and data management services and work within a well-established team. This is an exciting area of Civil Engineering with great career development opportunities. If you are a natural collaborator and enjoy working in a supportive team environment, this is a great opportunity to join the WSP team. Our organisation offers great opportunities for career progression, mentoring and we support ongoing career development.
You will join an experienced team in a city that offers a great lifestyle, great weather, excellent cost of living with work life balance. It is an area with rich art deco history, great schools, some of the best wineries in the country, great restaurants and coffee places in conjunction with an abundance of activities year-around, ranging from tramping, fishing, mountain biking and an amazing network of local cycle paths to explore.
• Provide training for Level 1 and Level 2 NZTA Accreditation
• Provide LRMS updates, including map lines, for the State Highway Network
• Provide Network Updates including map lines for Local Authority Networks
• Maintain and update RAMM as required
• Liaison with internal and external clients.
• Acquisition of work including Budget and pricing requirements
• Task briefing of others and delegation to suitable RAMM staff
You will have:
• Tertiary Qualification preferred
• 3+ Years Work Experience
• Current clean driver licence
• An Understanding of SQL query language.
• An Understanding of LRMS Linear Referencing System
• Experienc in Project Management
• Experience in Data Management
• Able to work to deadlines and see tasks through to completion..
Are you ready to be part of it?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.