Close Date: November 30, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Property Services
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000lLX/9tfA8Ixi2.AN1D.2KpZ1aVVtefNPd0Bz4iEvIVYzaII
Build your future with WSP
WSP are a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we're creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Needed is a Property Consultant to join our growing team in Wellington and work on projects of national significance in the North Island and beyond. Be part of a tight-knit group of specialist property consultants and take advantage of all that WSP has to offer whilst enjoying quality, career enhancing work.The opportunity:
You will have:
- Be part of an innovative team involved in high profile projects of national significance.
- Be a key contributor to the disposal of land on behalf of the Crown under the provisions of the Public Works Act.
- Help provide property consultancy and advice to clients in the Crown, Government Agencies, Local Authority and corporate sectors.
- Excellent opportunity to build upon your experience and progress your career.
- Have a degree, or equivalent qualification and up to 5 years’ experience in a property related field.
- Good knowledge of relevant NZ standards, legislation and practises, particularly the Public Work Acts and a general understanding of land law.
- Experience with Crown transactions specifically the disposal of land
- Confidence in dealing with a variety of property professionals on a regular basis including surveyors, valuers and accredited agents.
- Be confident in your ability to present ideas, information and advice in a way that is understandable by a range of audiences.
Although full time is our preference, candidates with part-time / flexible working requirements are encouraged to express interest also.
And how about you? You'll be agile, invested in your career have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we'll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects working with world leading experts. At WSP we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.