52 Open positions
Senior Acoustic Consultant
Close Date: August 23, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Building Services
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000haC/PYbhqS3UUPUMbGdxtg0KMjoncSVi6n5lB54G04awsyo
WSP Opus are a global team of experts, engineers and consultants responsible for delivering some of the world’s most recognisable landmark projects in the built environment.
Our international expertise in the Acoustic engineering discipline is unparalleled, and currently, we have an opportunity for an Acoustic Engineer to join our world class team right here in New Zealand.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team in the market and build a reputation as a leading expert in your field.
- Key strategic role with responsibility for enabling the growth strategy laid out by divisional leadership
- Collaborate with a wide range of disciplines on project and leverage existing relationships to drive growth
- Work on a range of challenging and complex landmark national projects
- Enjoy a fantastic team culture with fully flexible working and a healthy respect for work life balance
- Excellent remuneration and benefits offered
You will have:
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience
- Tertiary qualification ideally have CPEng registration or working towards
- Experience delivering Environmental acoustic projects preferred
- Demonstrable experience with a track record of delivering positive outcomes on challenging Acoustic projects
- Desire to progress your career into a leadership role
This is a career defining opportunity to join a globally renowned organisation and develop your career through the delivery of meaningful projects for major clients.
For further information, please view the position description and apply online.