52 Open positions
Senior Electrical Engineer
Close Date: September 30, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000ifS/3TE9C..q9z8BGgGCfX.BZC9PeNvbIp0C.AIAU5bdoB4
WSP Opus is a global team of experts who aspire every day to transform the built environment. We believe that success starts with people, and through our collaborative approach we're creating innovative spaces for future generations.
We are looking for someone who can contribute to the success of the national Power group by providing technical advice, design solutions and review of electrical engineering projects for a wide range of clients. The role will be pivotal in growing our power electrical capability in New Zealand. This will be achieved through a contribution to the power sector strategic plan and building strong relationships with electricity generation and networks clients.
- Help deliver a wide range of major national projects
- Work in a collaborative multi-disciplinary environment and build on your knowledge as you partner with other engineers on project
- Excellent scope for career progression and professional development
- Enjoy a fantastic team culture with fully flexible working and a healthy respect for work-life balance
You will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Electrical engineering with CPEng or working towards
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in the electrical engineering power sector – generation or transmission and distribution.
- Hydropower experience would also be a preference
- Strong project experience on complex designs
- Excellent organizational ability and attention to detail
And how about you? You'll be agile, invested in your career have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we'll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects working with world-leading experts. At WSP Opus, we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.