52 Open positions
Civil Designer, Whanganui
Close Date: September 30, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F000000HI4Q/IcekZbDr27NL0deiEhX2I1_rNf4b0uTYtvgjgLqP93I
• Carry out civil designs and produce construction drawings
• Be part of high performing civil project teams and produce engineering inputs required to deliver high quality projects
• Maintain and increase engineering knowledge on the job and through training
• Demonstrate effective knowledge and information management, including the sharing of knowledge.
• Provide technical input into the planning of projects and assisting others to correctly scope out projects, ensuring they have appropriate inputs and outputs and verification activities.
• Join an office of 25 staff working on a wide range of civil engineering projects
• Current clean Drivers Licence
• Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in relevant civil engineering practice
• Have competent skills and project experience in Civil3D design software
• Geometric design experience preferred
• Road Safety Audit experience preferred