52 Open positions
Licensed Cadastral Surveyor, Napier
Close Date: September 29, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000iGh/vKtOcfld8_CjNBc5cs9x7yWKXniNDWBtHhfuFOeOJck
Napier is known for its beautiful art deco landmarks, its tree-lined waterfront promenade and is nestled in the wine-producing region of Hawke's Bay. Needed is a Licensed Cadastral Surveyor to join this busy office. Our Napier team provide cadastral and engineering surveying services, asset capture, land tenure advice and other related services to a wide range of clients. If you are a natural collaborator and enjoy working in a supportive team environment, this is a great opportunity to join the WSP Opus team. Our organisation offers great opportunities for career progression, mentoring and we support ongoing career development.
- Manage projects, including timely and clear reporting and record systems.
- Ensure effective QA on all projects
- Conduct Surveys for subdivisions, easements and legalisation purposes.
- Provide Engineering surveys for road rehabilitation, realignment or development purposes.
- Provide Topographical surveys for a wide range of engineering, development, and monitoring purposes.
- Conduct 3D Scanning/UAV and Point cloud manipulation.
- Conduct business development and promote survey opportunities to current and potential clients
- Utilising geospatial technology and software to bring spatial information to life.
You will have:
- Bachelor of Surveying (Or equivalent surveying qualification)
- 5 - 10 years’ experiencsLicensed Cadastral Surveyor (current License to Undertake Cadastral Surveys)
- Membership to Survey and Spatial New Zealand (SSNZ)
- Current clean driver’s license
Are you ready to be part of it?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.