52 Open positions
Work Group Manager – Planning
Close Date: August 31, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Planning & Community Engagement
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000iHk/_TMm6mSQJsxEWxKOA45ExDaehduDreLctwo8G3adwL8
BE PART OF OUR COLLABORATIVE TEAM. BE PART OF IT.
We believe that everybody at WSP Opus has a valuable contribution to make. Our team of global experts aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create resilient, future-ready communities.
Our expanding Planning & Engagement team have a Planning Lead role that has come up in our lovely central Auckland office. Our extensive New Zealand Planning and Engagement teams frequently win awards, and we are well known for the opportunity to work on large and complex infrastructure projects.
We offer great workload diversity with our national workload spanning a variety of strategic, statutory and policy based environmental planning services. Our planners also lead stakeholder engagement processes for a range of projects and clients across the country.
- Lead and/or input into local, regional and national projects.
- Grow the local planning team.
- Preparation and assessment of RMA applications (consents, permits and designations)
- Planning feasibility and technical assessments.
- Leading and/or contributing of specialist inputs such as to Assessment of Environmental Effects.
- Leading and/or participating in stakeholder engagement, consultation and communication;
- Assisting the wider WSP/Opus planning community with a variety of related projects.
- Consenting in the Rural sector/ Policy analysis and development
You will have:
- Tertiary degree in planning/resource management or a related discipline.
- You will have a minimum of 10 years’ experience planning/resource management.
- A member of the NZPI, EIANZ or similar.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
Be part of the collaboration and be part of it.
We offer flexible working and options for reduced hours, enabling our employees to spend important moments with those who matter most.
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.