52 Open positions
Strategic Asset Management – Power
Close Date: September 30, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Region: Multiple Locations
Sector: Asset Management
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000j7H/1G0VF7gHUW31ZvHmoiDNGETuGCh_N8nnwvfEuYGwmlg
WSP Opus aspire every day to transform infrastructure and industry to create better, sustainable communities. We believe people and through our collaborative approach we’re creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Needed is a Strategic Asset Management Engineer to join our fast-growing New Zealand Power consultancy team. You deliver strategic and tactical asset management consultancies services to power across New Zealand.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the world’s largest engineering consultancies. You will develop your career and skills delivering world class advanced asset management solutions, whilst working and sharing knowledge with recognised leaders in the field.
- You will provide a range of strategic, tactical asset management and strategic advisory to our clients.
- Work on world class projects and advanced asset management engineering.
- Enjoy a fantastic team culture with flexible working and work life balance.
- Work from Auckland, Christchurch, or Hamilton
- Join a globally recognised consultancy with excellent opportunities for career development.
You will have:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in engineering, science, business or a technical / trade qualification
- 5+ years professional experience within the Power sector
- Project management experience.
- Strong technical and analytical understanding of power generation and transmission networks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to present ideas, information and advice to a wide range of stakeholders.
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.