52 Open positions
Modeller – Wastewater
Close Date: August 26, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Water & Waste Water
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000hdp/p8BvD7Da4P0frjRHq0OJ0R8hqLtb9RGiXzVOHn8NOp8
We believe that everybody at WSP Opus has a valuable contribution to make. Our team of global experts aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create resilient, future-ready communities.
Building a progressive and supportive environment, which enables our talented people to future-proof their potential, is a priority that is fundamental to our success. Ultimately, we aspire to ensure that every employee feels a strong sense of belonging and has the opportunity to affect their own impact.
You will be based in our well established Water team in Christchurch.
Purpose of the role is to meet the growing needs of clients through the provision of professional consulting services in water and/or wastewater hydraulic modelling. You will contribute to the success and continued growth of the Water & Wastewater business unit in meeting business plan through providing appropriate technical advice and working with a national team of hydraulic modellers, expanding and growing environmental engineering and hydraulic modelling related work. Support brief development and provide hydraulic modelling engineering consulting services to clients whilst at the same time further developing your own skill sets and others around you.
Qualifications & Skills:
- BE or equivalent
- 3 years’ professional experience as a hydraulic modeller in water and/or wastewater hydraulic modelling.
- Experience in water asset management and design would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of using InfoWorks WS Pro software, with other hydraulic modelling package being of benefit.
- Good knowledge of using GIS packages such as QGIS, MapInfo, Infonet etc.
- Knowledge of Infoworks WS Pro application to resolve master-planning and demand management strategies would be a benefit.
Be part of the collaboration and be part of it.
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.