52 Open positions
Engineer – Asset and Network Performance, Rotorua
Close Date: July 28, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000ioK/RLrZLdC0995Kunje5XhdSidr3kg9OQJLcfPRsW9s0Bk
• Take ownership of all operational systems for assigned contracts; this includes ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of all inputs and outputs as required from these systems.
• Take ownership of as-built records including RAMM inventory information ensuring the information is accurate and complete prior to forwarding to the Team Leader / Project Manager.
• Prepare reports that highlight key contract issues and achievements and include updated financial and programme information.
• Contract management and understanding of NZS 3910 General Conditions of Contract
You will have:
• Current full clean Drivers Licence.
• Minimum of five years’ professional experience in civil engineering (transportation) discipline – preferably road network maintenance.
• Understanding of NZS 3910 General Conditions of Contract desirable.
Experience in local authority Service Request customer systems & standard Microsoft packages (Word & Excel).
WSP Opus is closed from the 24th of December and will open again on the 7th of January. All applications will be responded to in January once the office has re-opened.
Take a look at the position description by viewing the additional information. Click on 'apply now' to start the application process.