39 Open positions
Close Date: June 14, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F000000HHMn/xPkrIttrhik9hZIXaMp3ATb0k3xMeVuOYkPwpcsEEGI
BE PART OF OUR COLLABORATIVE TEAM. BE PART OF IT.
We believe that everybody at WSP Opus has a valuable contribution to make. Our team of global experts aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create resilient, future-ready communities.
Building a progressive and supportive environment, which enables our talented people to future-proof their potential, is a priority that is fundamental to our success. Ultimately, we aspire to ensure that every employee feels a strong sense of belonging and has the opportunity to affect their own impact.
This is a 12month fixed term maternity cover, with the possibility of it being extended or made permanent.
You will be based in either Invercargill or Dunedin.
Your role will be to provide environmental planning services to both existing and new clients. This position will have a strong focus on planning policy, resource consent monitoring, drafting and progressing of applications for resource consents. You would be able to make sound decisions about technical issues and can problem solve for clients in order to get the best possible outcome for a project.
- Produce innovative and original resource management planning outcomes that are well thought through.
- Prepare district and regional plan changes, submissions on plan changes and policy statements and supporting technical reports
- Produce research, feasibility studies and subsequent reporting suitable for review and client presentation.
- Present evidence and advice at local authority hearings.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of four years’ professional experience in planning/resource management or related discipline.
- A tertiary qualification in planning/resource management or related discipline is essential.
- A member of the NZPI, EIANZ or similar agency is desirable but not essential.
Be part of the collaboration and be part of it.
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.