39 Open positions
Civil Engineer Bridges and Structures, Whangarei
Close Date: April 28, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Transport Infrastructure and Road Safety
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F000000HHLL/GX4A4bW1sl1i_fKsNqcvtaaPyMv6X3Yy4ATh_z1gQmM
It’s the commitment to our people that sets us apart, and the calibre of our people that makes us great. Build your career with WSP Opus and Be Part of It.
WSP Opus is a team of experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we're creating innovative solutions for future generations.
• Be part of design teams on some of the infrastructure projects in Northland.
• Provide innovative thinking and continue to develop our advances in the industry
• Provide positive mentoring and leadership to members of our team
• Actively pursue new business opportunities while working closely and building rapport with clients
• Chartered Professional Engineering (CPEng) status or equivalent
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the field of Bridge Asset Management
• An excellent knowledge of NZ's structural engineering codes and practices.
• A desire to develop innovative solutions for complex engineering projects.
• Knowledge of relevant structural Analysis Software packages (eg, Lusas and Microstran)
And how about you? You'll be agile, invested in your career and have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. To be successful, you must be a self-starter and able to show initiative. You will have the opportunity to work autonomously so your confidence, organisational skills and ability to multitask will be fully utilised. Give the consultancy nature of our business, you will also need to demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills.
In return, we'll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects working with world leading experts. At WSP Opus, we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success. If you are looking for a change and a challenge, we have a place for you.