39 Open positions
Team Leader Civil – Design
Close Date: April 26, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Transport Infrastructure and Road Safety
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F000000D9Vw/NH7R4p3LxfGjtKuFoSYyY7_fcPEBTHm67tgdrUPEayQ
Be part of our collaborative team.
Build your career with WSP Opus and Be Part of It. Our commitment to our people sets us apart, and the calibre of our people makes us great.
We are looking for a Team Leader Civil Design to join our flourishing team in Tauranga. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the Civil Design team to carry out design, drafting, and estimation of a wide variety of roading and civil schemes.
The role is also responsible for ensuring successful project delivery and outcomes of strategic goals. This will require liaison with other experts within the office and wider WSP Opus team.
- Be a key part of WSP Opus’ multidisciplinary teams to win in an evolving market.
- Support a wide variety of projects, focussing on transportation projects and geometric design.
- Development opportunities to suit your individual strengths or aspirations.
- Set strategic goals and team strategy.
- Develop, promote, and monitor project programmes and quality management.
Tauranga, which means ‘resting place or safe anchorage,’ has experienced significant growth in recent years and offers cosmopolitan city living right on the water’s edge. It is the ideal spot for those who love the outdoors and work-life balance. Enjoy beach walks, fishing, surfing, golf, delicious dining options, great shopping, and more.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for Post Graduate level qualification.
- CPEng or working towards professional recognition.
- Current, clean full NZ Driver Licence.
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience as a design professional.
- Evidence of successful management of projects and/or project portfolios.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP Opus?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.