39 Open positions
Work Group Manager – Property Advisory
Close Date: April 26, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Asset Management
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F000000D9Tb/afPnAENU9APnKPwbovfSoqeHRsukOvQowHACBBMGrX4
WSP Opus is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform the built environment to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the great work starts with great people, and through our collaborative approach, we're creating innovative solutions for future generations.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced property professional to take up a managerial role in our Wellington office. With responsibility for driving performance across Facilities Management, Building Asset Management, and Building Compliance, this is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a senior role with a national focus.
- Lead a high performing consultancy team and mentor others through their professional development
- Establish and develop the approach to business development and client management
- Work with a range of major national clientele
- Be a part of a globally renowned consultancy
You will have:
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience working in a Property Management and services
- In depth understanding of building compliance legislation and acts
- Excellent Client management skills with a natural affinity for business development
- Experience leading teams and mentoring others
- Excellent ability to lead projects and manage multiple work streams
And how about you? You'll be agile, invested in your career and have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we'll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects and the opportunity to work with world leading experts. At WSP Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.