52 Open positions
Technician Bridges & Civil Structures
Close Date: April 5, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Bridges & Civil Structures
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F000000D99b/VWGQFaJZ8ACFQV42G8VMAcwnk49pEx_OwIKIh9zWnwk
Build your career with WSP Opus. Be part of what makes us great.
It’s the commitment to our people that sets WSP Opus apart, and the calibre of our people that makes WSP Opus great.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced CAD draughter to join our Bridges and Civil Structures team in our Auckland office. Based in central Auckland, you will be working closely with our CAD designers and engineers in an open, collaborative, and agile environment.
This role is an integral part of the team, and there is room to progress your career both technically and in leadership. The Technician Bridges & Civil Structures is responsible for producing accurate working drawings, using 2D/3D AutoCAD and Revit software, for a range of structural projects.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, computer literate, and work to targets.
- Work on exciting, future-shaping projects.
- Development and training to suit individual aspirations.
- Potential to advance into a senior level position.
- Work with world-wide technical experts and leaders within the industry.
- Minimum of 3 years of CAD draughting experience of bridges and civil structures.
- Good knowledge of structural drafting software 2D/3D AutoCAD and preferably Revit.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Good analytical skills and attention to details.
- Current, clean NZ Driver License.
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of it at WSP Opus?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.