52 Open positions
Work Group Manager, Contaminated Land Management
Close Date: May 1, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Water & Environmental
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F000000D97z/7yvj6CYrA9OEbNb7SZLPMQvH9ZK0rxrymgHu0aZTfmg
WSP Opus are a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we’re creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Our Environment & Heritage team have an excellent opportunity for an outgoing individual to join their national business as a Work Group Manager – Contaminated Land. The position is ideal for someone who can provide operational leadership to the Contaminated Land Management Work Group within the Environment & Heritage team, creating a high performing and engaged team.
Work with the Head of Environment & Heritage to establish, implement, and deliver on growth and capability plans, and achieve exceptional outcomes for our clients and our stakeholders.
You will be based in either Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch.
The opportunity but not limited to:
- Drive project performance and technical excellence in your discipline.
- Contribute to the commercial success of our business in meeting its business and strategic objectives by participating in business development, strategic planning and client engagement.
- Nurture, encourage and develop a high-performance team culture, both within the group and wider WSP Opus.
- Effectively plan projects, and assist project managers to correctly scope their projects with appropriate inputs, outputs, implementation activities, verification and technical review.
- Provide technical contaminated land consultancy services. Look for new opportunities to provide varied technical services to our clients.
- Actively undertake business development and marketing, with the aim of creating income streams for the wider team.
- Act as Project Manager/Director, or Principal, on projects as appropriate, ensuring that all deliverables meet clients’ needs and expectations.
You will have:
- Relevant Bachelor degree and Master’s degree preferable.
- Professional Memberships
- Current clean Drivers Licence.
- Significant relevant experience towards being recognised as a suitably qualified and experienced practitioner (SQEP) in accordance with NES.
For further information, please view the position description and to apply on line, click on 'apply'.