52 Open positions
Business Manager – Gisborne
Close Date: March 24, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000008w0U/s4hTLH0A7hU22WtmG5oir35kZzClLtW_igB.gsKGsrc
It’s the commitment to our people that sets us apart, and the calibre of our people that makes us great. Build your career with WSP Opus and Be Part of It.
Gisborne and the surrounding area is experiencing significant growth across a range of sectors as both public and private sector clients seek to invest in infrastructure. This is an exciting time and an opportunity for a dynamic leader to help us grow the business. There is also a great opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their career further as this role will assist and support the Head of North East area. The WSP-Opus Regional business structure includes Gisborne in its North East Area which extends from the Coromandel through the Bay of Plenty to Hawkes Bay.
There are a number of things we expect the successful candidate to provide:
• Ensure strong client relationships, and position WSP-Opus for best outcomes and success.
• Development new business to achieve growth targets in alignment with the New Regional and Sector strategies.
• Support the North East Area and Regional business targets through achievement of Gisborne targets.
• Be a part of and contribute to the North East Area leadership team.
• Monitor and hold people to account for commercial success of projects.
• Lead and coach people to achieve a strong performance to deliver to their potential.
• Working closely with the Head of North East Area, provide support and take on additional duties as required.
• Ambition and Drive.
• Commercial acumen.
• Excellent relationship management skills.
• Proven and effective leadership experience.
• A tertiary qualification in a relevant technical discipline.
• A minimum of 10 years work experience post qualification.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an infrastructure related management position.
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.