52 Open positions
Senior Laboratory Technician
Close Date: March 31, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Region: Auckland Laboratory
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F000000D90F/3A.4AD5s92MP5QQZvuWnUb7W_GHvJufwIHSSEnbEzcw
Build your career with WSP Opus. Be part of what makes us great.
At WSP Opus, we strive to provide a collaborative workplace that embraces diversity where our people feel included, comfortable and motivated in their careers.
Our Auckland laboratory has an excellent opportunity for an industrious individual to join their team as a Senior Laboratory Technician.
The role is responsible for carrying out testing of engineering material, such as soil and aggregate, in the laboratory with field testing involved as well.
The successful candidate will be responsible for consulting with clients, training junior employees, and providing quality control.
This role needs a self-motivated person who has good attention to detail, computer literacy, and can work to targets.
- Opportunities to develop technical skills and people management abilities.
- Potential to grow into leadership or move into consultancy.
- Work in conjunction with our laboratories throughout New Zealand.
- Minimum of 3 years of laboratory experience, preferably of testing engineering material.
- IANZ Signatory (or near complete) National Diploma.
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC17025.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Current, clean NZ Driver License.
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of it?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.