52 Open positions
Senior Electrical Engineer
Close Date: April 26, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Building Services
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000008vkC/cHQybJ8RCIgVO03I5WuCjJGujcX2abu3yq.LO8rP.BY
WSP Opus is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we're creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Needed is a Senior Electrical Engineer to join our growing Auckland M&E team. You'll lead a range of varied and challenging building design projects, both locally and beyond. The role would be ideal for an electrical engineer with a good understanding of mechanical systems. We are an international player and our design teams work together, across the globe to contribute to projects worldwide.
- Demonstrate substantive experience in building services electrical design across a broad spectrum of the discipline.
- Demonstrate and develop an ongoing understanding of 3D BIM and Revit modelling.
- Maintain knowledge of appropriate technical standards, legislation, codes of practice and New Zealand standards.
- Multi-disciplinary exposure as part of our main design centre
- Development opportunities to suit your individual strengths or aspirations
You will have:
- Minimum 8 years' experience in electrical engineering, ideally in New Zealand and with a focus on buildings and other structures.
- BEng or equivalent working towards CPEng status
- Familiarity with technical standards, legislation, codes of practice and New Zealand standards, AutoCAD, PowerCAD, Revit
- High levels of innovative thinking and the ability to show initiative
And how about you? You'll be agile, invested in your career and have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we'll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects and the opportunity to work with world leading experts. At WSP Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.