52 Open positions
Team Leader – Project Delivery, Tauranga
Close Date: April 21, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Transport Infrastructure and Road Safety
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000008vyY/jezbonexw1xkJrK2bEdiZCqYH9_wTsfN3wFSz2DuB1M
• Drive the emphasis on project performance and technical excellence with the accountability of Project Directors, Project Managers and Design Managers to ensure clients’ requirements are a key focus of the business.
• Lead staff in the Tauranga Project Delivery Team to ensure successful project outcomes.
• Manage the pipeline to create a sustainable long-term business model.
• Contribute to the success of our business in meeting its business and strategic objectives by providing appropriate technical advice and ensuring effective management of clients, staff and projects.
• Participate in business development, business and strategic planning for the Transportation team.
• Preference for Post Graduate level qualification.
• Preferably a Chartered Engineer or working towards this.
• Minimum of ten years of professional experience as a design professional, specifically design and construction related.
• Evidence of successful management of projects and/or project portfolios.
• Current clean Drivers Licence
• Strong organisational ability to optimise and prioritise conflicting demands in a busy environment, to achieve deadlines and see responsibilities through to completion.
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to present ideas, information and advice in a way that is understandable by a range of audiences.