Close Date: March 24, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000QnM/UzcuIBcNoo7I5p7SUQ6qEY1vSFuIiGiSe7skECjvBhc
WSP Opus is a team of experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we're creating innovative solutions for future generations.
We have fantastic opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join our busy Rotorua office. This role is responsible for managing assigned road network maintenance contracts, and operational activities within an assigned geographical area or discipline. The successful candidate will ensure tender contract documents are prepared and tendered to reflect best practice and in accordance with current client policy. This will include reviewing all inputs such as design and statutory consent documentation and providing appropriate feedback.
• Ensure contractors fulfil their contracted obligations by developing, implementing and operating appropriate contract management plans while maintaining excellent contractor relationships.
• Take ownership of all operational systems for assigned contracts; this includes ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of all inputs and outputs as required from these systems.
• Take ownership of as-built records including RAMM inventory information ensuring the information is accurate and complete prior to forwarding to the Team Leader / Project Manager.
• Prepare reports that highlight key contract issues and achievements and include updated financial and programme information.
• Contract management and understanding of NZS 3910 General Conditions of Contract
You will have:
• Minimum NZCE/Diploma in Engineering or equivalent
• Current full clean Drivers Licence.
• Minimum of five years’ professional experience in civil engineering (transportation) discipline – preferably road network maintenance.
• Understanding of NZS 3910 General Conditions of Contract desirable.
Experience in local authority Service Request customer systems & standard Microsoft packages (Word & Excel).
And how about you? You'll be agile, invested in your career have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity and client contacts to contribute to our business. In return, we'll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects working with world leading experts. At WSP Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.
WSP Opus is closed from the 24th of December and will open again on the 7th of January. All applications will be responded to in January once the office has re-opened.
Take a look at the position description by viewing the additional information. Click on 'apply now' to start the application process.