50 Open positions
Close Date: March 29, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Water & Environmental
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000Qn7/SJVWgHoTfg4WnCX8OJluqYoSfajykZwJKvQG0PaCopY
WSP Opus are a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we’re creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Our Environment & Heritage team have an excellent opportunity for an outgoing individual to join their national business as a Senior or Principal Ecologist. The position is ideal for someone who is driven and keen to play an integral part in assisting with the growth of WSP Opus’ ecology capability in New Zealand.
You will be based in either Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington or Christchurch
The opportunity but not limited to:
- Undertake consultancy tasks and provide input to multi-disciplinary projects in aspects of Ecology and Environmental Management
- Assist with identifying opportunities in the marketplace, and undertaking business development both locally and nationally.
- Act as Project Manager or Task Manager for projects, ensuring that all deliverables meet client's explicit and implicit needs
- Apply best practice to project management according to Our Way and specific initiatives being developed within the Division and national business.
- Actively seek feedback from clients and project teams reflecting on the performance of the team and apply knowledge learning principles.
You will have:
- Post graduate degree in environmental science/ecology or equivalent
- Professional Memberships
- Current clean Drivers Licence.
- A minimum of seven years' experience working in a similar role across a large public/ private organisation
And how about you? You’ll be agile, invested in your career have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we’ll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects working with world leading experts. At WSP Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.
For further information, please view the position description and to apply on line, click on 'apply'.