50 Open positions
Close Date: February 22, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000008vyE/RPxhQ5GtcFg7V8XpF3Tv6_6_MdP8jkGUHXK0BJBJRh4
WSP Opus is the New Zealand operation of WSP, one of the world’s leading engineering professional consulting firms, with more than 500 offices around the world. With unrivalled local knowledge harnessed from 148 years of pioneering the important infrastructure and environments of New Zealand, alongside our world-class technical experts, we know this place is like no other. We are proud of the unique value we bring to our clients.
We empower our people to turn challenges into opportunities, hold themselves to standards beyond the norm, and have a real impact on the community in more ways than one. Be part of It.
Our wonderful Claire is heading off on maternity leave and we need an energetic, friendly and agile HR Coordinator who thrives in a busy and collaborative environment, to cover her role for 12 months. You will have a flare for delivering first class service to our customers and providing solid HR administrative support to the HR Service Delivery team.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing queries and requests through our case management system
- Coordinating processes for all aspects of the employment life cycle
- Updating and maintenance of HR Systems
- Support all areas of HR compliance
- Support the People team in the execution of people programmes and projects.
The ideal candidate will;
- Be an HR Graduate with two years relevant work experience or intermediate experienced HR Coordinator
- Have an eye for detail, right attitude, collaborative, a team player, good work ethic, integrity and discretion with a sense of humour
- Resilience and an ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal skills and a natural ease for growing client relationships
- Comfortable with giving support to customers located nationwide
- Excellent customer service
- Highly organised with a high level of initiative
- Excellent MS Office skills and comfortable working with various systems.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a challenge, willing to learn and to join our fun and collaborative People team at WSP Opus.
For further information, please view the position description and to apply, just follow the link and apply online.