50 Open positions
Close Date: March 29, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000008vvU/eiIWiOyVy3R3W75rApyTsy3qu2NvRC7McCcTi9wXo0c
Be part of our collaborative team.
Build your career with WSP Opus and Be Part of It. Our commitment to our people sets us apart, and the calibre of our people makes us great.
We are looking for a Survey Technician to join our hard-working team in our Hamilton office. The role will provide you with the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects and develop your career.
In this role, you will be responsible for cadastral and engineering surveying – field to finish – for various projects, including road development, easements and legislation purposes.
- Development opportunities to suit your individual strengths or aspirations.
- Work across a diverse multi-disciplinary environment.
- Work within a supportive and learning culture, receive the mentorship and guidance to bring out your best.
- Work alongside industry leading experts.
You will have:
- A tertiary qualification in surveying.
- A current, clean Full NZ Driver License.
- At least 4 years of experience in surveying in New Zealand.
- A ‘can do’ attitude with a desire to learn and grow
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of WSP Opus?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.