50 Open positions
Close Date: February 18, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Client Solutions
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000008vtE/AB1kBxQiZXUL506_4hyZNnEF2OwUUwYvfuE4FvrslA0
We believe that everybody at WSP Opus has a valuable contribution to make. We strive to provide a collaborative workplace where our people feel included, comfortable and motivated in their careers.
We are looking for a Bid Manager to join our national bid team. You will lead proposals on behalf of our operational sectors (Water, Transport, Buildings, Environment and Power) with professional project management and leadership skills.
- Base yourself in any major location (Wellington, Hamilton, Auckland or Christchurch), Work closely within a dynamic and supportive team of qualified bid professionals
- Support provided to gain personal globally recognised accreditation (APMP)
- Work closely with sector teams to understand opportunities and secure future projects
- Utilise your skills to develop unique points of difference which tell our unique company story
You will have:
- Strong organisational ability to optimise, prioritise and adapt to conflicting demands.
- Proficiency within MS suite of applications, particularly Word
- Excellent project management skills, complemented with strong written/verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong commercial understanding
- Ability to work to deadlines and see tasks through to completion.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum of five years of experience.
If you are looking for a change in lifestyle, location or a better work life balance, why not come and have a chat with us? We provide a fun and flexible working environment, with challenging and diverse projects.
And how about you? You’ll be agile, invested in your career have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we’ll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects working with world leading experts. At WSP Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.