50 Open positions
Head of Urban Design and Landscape Architecture
Close Date: March 1, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Water & Environmental
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000008vsf/zqcLM7PC5qzEuX0fnZPx5XCprdcCwJ89k1jmYuk1cfs
BE PART OF IT. BE PART OF THE FUTURE.
It’s the commitment to our people that sets us apart, and the calibre of our people that makes us great. Build your career with WSP Opus and Be Part of It.
We believe that everybody at WSP Opus has a valuable contribution to make. We strive to provide a collaborative workplace that embraces diversity, where our people feel included, comfortable and motivated in their careers.
Building a progressive and supportive environment, which enables our talented people to future-proof their potential, is a priority that is fundamental to our success. Ultimately, we aspire to ensure that every employee feels a strong sense of belonging and has the opportunity to affect their own impact.
Your role at WSP Opus will be to provide strategic and operational leadership to the Urban Design and Landscape Architecture subsector in WSP Opus to achieve exceptional outcomes for our clients and our stakeholders, maximising commercial and project outcomes. With the Director Environment establish, implement, and deliver on growth and capability plans. Establish and foster global WSP connections leveraging world-wide expertise in the New Zealand market.
In terms of location, Auckland based is preferred, but Wellington, Hamilton or Christchurch will also be considered for the right person. This is a national role, and you will be expected to travel.
Requirements of the role, but not limited to:
- You would typically have 7-10 years experience in a senior commercial leadership role
- Extensive experience developing and implementing business plans
- Experience with Risk Management Frameworks – operational and commercial
- Extensive senior project management experience with a strong commercial focus
- Experience developing client pipelines and prospects across the industry/sector
- Proven experience of developing effective relationships with clients
- Evidence of building or developing client centric focused leadership teams
- Experience establishing and leading a disparate national team
- Evidence of building effective and strong relationships between sector and regional businesses
- Experience developing people, identifying successors, managing employee performance resulting in high levels of engagement
- Experience of workforce planning to ensure skills and capability of team and capacity level are in line with pipeline of activity
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of it?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.