50 Open positions
Building Compliance Consultant
Close Date: February 22, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Buildings & Property
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000008vk2/HEVkQupXHinvMa6cRycmZZSxUr5YciT_mikkWBlNRYI
WSP Opus is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people, and through our collaborative approach, we're creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Our Guiding Principles shape us as an organisation; we value our people, our reputation and our impact on the future. We are looking for a Building Compliance Consultant to manage quality assurance issues at the business and project level and undertake IQP inspections.
You will be an active member of the Compliance Team and based in our Auckland office. The role is responsible for a wide range of building compliance consultant responsibilities and administration of various contracts and projects.
- Manage national BWOF contracts and the Compliance Information System.
- Carry out project co-ordination and management support to project managers in the Property Team.
- Update risk and quality registers, lessons logs and other project management documentation.
- Set up and manage multiple projects, ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget and to the required quality.
You will have:
- Experience with Building Act and BWOF compliance requirements.
- Demonstrated understanding of Building Act 2004.
- Minimum of 10 years of industry experience is preferred.
- A relevant tertiary degree or professional industry qualification linked to specialist fields of activity.
You'll be agile, invested in your career and have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we'll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects and the opportunity to work with world leading experts. At WSP Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.
For further information, please view the position description and click on 'apply'.