50 Open positions
Team Lead – Buildings Project Management
Close Date: February 22, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Region: Palmerston North
Sector: Buildings & Property
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000Rii/uE.0DJSO1i7qw4x0a9huLHW7R8tGygoBuNqqTOaB9rQ
WSP Opus is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform the built environment to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the great work starts with great people, and through our collaborative approach, we're creating innovative solutions for future generations.
As Team Leader – Buildings Project Management, you'll be leading, growing and developing a market leading team in Palmerston North. You will support the strategic growth of the business through the development of strong client relationships and the management of projects.
- Lead your team, taking on challenging and meaningful projects
- Deliver a diverse range of projects across the public sector
- Manage, encourage and develop staff to achieve their full potential
- Collaborate with Leadership teams across our Property & Buildings division to help deliver WSP Opus’s strategic goals
You will have:
- A minimum of 7 years professional experience in project and/or construction management
- Trade qualification or relevant tertiary qualification in civil, geotechnical or structural engineering
- Natural leadership with experience in managing project teams and growing client relationships through pro-active business development
- Brilliant communication and the capability to lead delivery teams within a consultancy environment
This is a career defining opportunity to join a globally renowned organisation and lead a team of world class engineers through an exciting time of growth and professional development.
For further information, please view the position description and apply online.