50 Open positions
Close Date: February 28, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Region: New Plymouth
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000R8K/8wI55zhV9J4CjXdpyb4REagWwwS4b9dEVrOLBPwMacQ
It’s the commitment to our people that sets us apart, and the calibre of our people that makes us great. Build your career with WSP Opus and Be Part of It.
We believe that everybody at WSP Opus has a valuable contribution to make. We strive to provide a collaborative workplace where our people feel included, comfortable and motivated in their careers.
We are looking for a Civil Designer to join our Transport team in our lovely New Plymouth office. You will provide consultancy services to clients in the areas of civil and structural engineering design utilising AutoCAD and Civil 3D or MX Roads. Work with a collaborative team in an office with a gorgeous view of the Tasman Sea.
- Produce designs and drawings for a wide range of projects, including urban and rural roading works.
- Work closely with other sections of the consultancy business to provide a total service to clients.
- Contribute to the development of CAD standards and drawing processes.
- Work on a number of small, diverse civil and structural projects.
You will have:
- Demonstrated efficiency in using AutoCad and Civil 3D or MX Road.
- Strong organisational ability to optimise and priorities conflicting demands.
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail and communication ability.
- Able to work to deadlines and see tasks through to completion.
- NZ Diploma in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Minimum of five years of experience.
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of it?
For further information, please view the position description and to apply, just follow the link and apply online.