84 Open positions
Close Date: February 1, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Water & Environmental
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000QUj/twW41tmTntCwJOqSnV7QWLIHQHL9etd75y8wxRVVgE8
WSP Opus are team of global experts who aspire every day to transform infrastructure to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the greatest infrastructure starts with people and through our collaborative approach we’re creating innovative solutions for future generations.
Our Auckland team have an excellent opportunity for an outgoing individual to join their team. The position is ideal for someone who can deliver professional services in the area of environmental management and climate change resilience. To assist our social infrastructure providers to deliver sustainable outcomes.
The opportunity but not limited to:
- Implementing and monitoring Environmental and Sustainability Plans
- Consent compliance management for existing clients, including onsite audits
- Preparing Greenroads submittals
- Preparing projects to satisfy Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australasia rating tools
- Assessments of Environmental Effects (AEE’s) in a comprehensive and scientifically rigorous way;
- Provision of technically sound and objective environmental management advice to clients;
- Scientific surveys and monitoring programmes that utilise accepted scientific methodology;
- Ability to undertake background research and literature reviews suitable for reports including succinct summaries of findings
- Assist senior environmental consultants
- Act as a Project Manager for projects, ensure that all deliverables meet client’s explicit and implicit needs.
- Prepare projects briefs and fee estimates.
You will have:
- Relevant post-graduate degree in Science, Planning or Environmental Studies
- A minimum of five years' experience working in a similar role across a large public/ private organisation
- IS Accredited professional or Greenroads Sustainable Professional Badge
- Technical expertise across Greenhouse gas inventory management
- Current clean Class 1 Drivers Licence
And how about you? You’ll be agile, invested in your career have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we’ll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects working with world leading experts. At WSP Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.
For further information, please view the position description and to apply on line, click on 'apply'.
WSP Opus is closed from the 24th of December and will open again on the 7th of January. All applications will be responded to in January once the office has re-opened.