84 Open positions
Senior Water Engineer
Close Date: February 1, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Water & Environmental
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000OE5/4mXXKUHDuzzIeR2sHvpDu8dCzc1S1dEy.gv0RHaGtjg
We are currently recruiting a Senior Waters Engineer to assist in the growth and development of the current waters team. Our Queenstown Business has been identified as a strategic growth centre for the delivery of regional, national and international strategic water projects. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to test themselves at all levels across engineering consultancy.
The dynamic and vibrant expansion of Queenstown has become one of the most sort after places to grow and develop professionally, whilst enjoying a good lifestyle balance. A key role will be the delivery of projects to our key Clients, however as your career develops, then there will be opportunity for you to support our Design Centre Region on our biggest projects - locally, nationally and internationally. This includes collaboration with teams of experts across our main hubs in New Zealand.
We operate in a competitive and highly agile environment providing superior design and project management consultancy to a strong client base who expect us to deliver. This includes preparing for future growth in the region and the subsequent demands on water
- Design and manage projects locally and globally;
- Deliver and coordinate sound technical solutions;
- Provide direction in providing 3 waters engineering solutions;
- Client Interaction and relationship management.
You will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Environmental or similar Engineering;
- CPeng (or close) with 5 -10 years' professional water infrastructure design experience;
- Sound commercial acumen and the ability to operate using commercial business principles;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to enhance client and team relationships.
If you are looking for a change in lifestyle, location or a better work life balance, why not come and have a chat with us? We provide a fun and flexible working environment, with challenging and diverse projects.
And how about you? You’ll be agile, invested in your career have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we’ll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects working with world leading experts. At WSP Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.
WSP Opus is closed from the 24th of December and will open again on the 7th of January. All applications will be responded to in January once the office has re-opened.