84 Open positions
Principal Engineer – Water Assets
Close Date: February 1, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Water & Environmental
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000SEV/a4oab_qKVg9Ca1ZB1qMq7WL2jDxHotEB68GWg0jZ0yY
Be part of what makes us great.
Building a progressive and supportive environment, which enables our talented people to future-proof their potential, is a priority that is fundamental to our success. Ultimately, we aspire to ensure that every employee feels a strong sense of belonging and has the opportunity to affect their own impact.
The opportunity but not limited to:
- To provide technical, operational and market leadership in the Water Asset Management sub sector to achieve exceptional outcomes for our clients whilst delivering high performing projects.
- Deliver Water Asset Management commissions, increasing profitability and enhancing WSP Opus’ reputation. Particularly focusing on infrastructure planning and 3Water modelling services. Leading teams assembled from staff across Opus, working with subject area specialists in condition management, materials, resilience, contract management etc.
You will have:
- BE or equivalent tertiary qualification in Engineering. •
- Registration as a Chartered Professional Engineer in New Zealand, or equivalent registration with a recognised overseas body. •
- Minimum of 15 years’ professional experience in Civil/ Environmental engineering discipline Current Drivers Licence
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of it?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.
WSP Opus is closed from the 24th of December and will open again on the 7th of January. All applications will be responded to in January once the office has re-opened.