84 Open positions
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Water & Environmental
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000S7o/LWZ8XWIHtwDweZaN4kR.TZWe7AK1R10npCZrQmo9Bdw
Building a progressive and supportive environment, which enables our talented people to future-proof their potential, is a priority that is fundamental to our success. Ultimately, we aspire to ensure that every employee feels a strong sense of belonging and has the opportunity to affect their own impact
The opportunity but not limited to:
To work within our expanding hazardous materials and contaminated land team to deliver exceptional projects for our clients. Undertake contaminated land and hazardous materials surveying/remediation projects, including fieldwork and report delivery and provide technical inputs throughout the project delivery cycle.
Professionally represent WSP Opus whilst on client work, thinking logically to solve problems with support from the senior contaminated land/hazardous materials team.
Be an active participant in the industry, developing expertise and making contributions to the WSP Opus team that assist in leading us towards being the Number 1 consultant organisation in contaminated land and hazardous materials services.
You will have:
- Minimum 1-5 years’ experience.
- Typically, 40%-70% of time spent in field.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in an applied science (ideally with a major in a quantitative science, e.g. biochemistry, chemistry, physics) or environmental engineering.
- WorkSafe Asbestos Assessor Licence (held; or relevant qualifications to be able to apply for and obtain).
- Other preferable, relevant internal and external SHEQ training e.g. First aid, working in confined spaces, working at heights, Construct Safe.
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of it?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.