84 Open positions
Civil Engineering Technician
Close Date: January 14, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000S5s/57.vvcvkBg51wuUw7CpkvfNMxKsdXv8Wv6SmVi.GBMg
It’s the commitment to our people that sets us apart, and the calibre of our people that makes us great. Build your career with WSP Opus and Be Part of It.
We are looking for a Civil Engineering Technician for our Rotorua office. You will provide consultancy services to clients in the areas of civil engineering design, utilising Civil 3D or MX Roads and AutoCAD associated with design and draughting and feasibility studies.
- Produce designs and drawings for a wide range of projects with an emphasis on rural roading works.
- Assist members of the project team with the preparation of contract documentation and engineering inputs required for projects.
- Work closely with other sections of the consultancy business to provide a total service to clients.
- Contribute to the development of CAD standards and drawing processes.
You will have:
- Demonstrated efficiency in using Civil3D or MX Road and AutoCad.
- Strong organisational ability to optimise and priorities conflicting demands.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work to deadlines and see tasks through to completion.
- NZ Diploma in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of it?
For further information, please view the position description and to apply, just follow the link and apply online.