84 Open positions
Work Group Manager – Water
Close Date: January 31, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Water & Environmental
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000OQL/NyqLVNB2eWAkt6ZOQG2hAVczV3zqpJOyoeKvbx9Oobo
Building a progressive and supportive environment, which enables our talented people to future-proof their potential, is a priority that is fundamental to our success. Ultimately, we aspire to ensure that every employee feels a strong sense of belonging and has the opportunity to affect their own impact.
- Lead, coach and develop staff across the water services team. Assist in the roll out of all projects from beginning to execution;
- Responsible for the commercial business, managing resources, financials, productivity, and growing and maintaining external client relationships;
- Manage and mentor a talented team of up to 10 engineers.
You will have:
- Registered as a Chartered Professional Engineer in New Zealand;
- Minimum 7 years’ professional experience within water and/or environmental service delivery;
- Reputation in New Zealand within the 3 waters sector;
- Preferred track record with developing business and leading talented and high performing technical teams.
If this sounds like you, we want you to be part of what makes us great. Are you ready to be part of it?
For further information, please view the position description. To apply, just follow the link and apply online.