84 Open positions
Bridge and Civil Structures Engineer – Whanganui
Close Date: January 30, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Civil Infrastructure
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000O7O/5vdOnipbWDnWIbPswLv1TGJfwB.nPV0L0blZcsHxCBo
Work with a team of experienced professionals to scope, design, prepare documents and supervise construction of a range of civil projects in the Whanganui area and wider region. Specifically;
• Prepare reports and other documents associated with civil/environmental engineering services.
• Maintain knowledge of civil/ engineering procedures, engineering design with particular reference to current codes and specifications.
• Maintain knowledge of appropriate engineering software and design tools.
• Produce research, feasibility studies and subsequent reporting suitable for review and client presentation.
• Produce designs, calculations and drawings suitable for review purposes and preparation of contract documentation.
• Prepare and implement contract documentation, specifications, schedules and project estimates.
• Undertake construction supervision and contract administration to company and standard procedures as required.
You will have:
• A tertiary qualification in the field of Civil Engineering
• Keen interest and knowledge of the relevant design codes, standards, legislation and practices
• Be proactive in adapting leading edge Civil Engineering solutions.
• Strong organisational ability to optimise and prioritise conflicting demands in a busy environment, to achieve deadlines and see responsibilities through to completion.
• Current clean Drivers License