84 Open positions
Licensed Cadastral Surveyor – Taupo
Close Date: September 23, 2018
Country: New Zealand
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000Ipj/S0MQ8S1rq6YqEGjCUyoXiuUKHlnR_RbPKha_Ruz3Ne0
Needed is a Licensed Cadastral Surveyor to join our successful Taupo office. This is an integral position in the Taupo team which supports both major projects and smaller clients. This is a key role and is a great opportunity for a Licensed Cadastral Surveyor wanting to take the next step in their career. The role offers you the opportunity to take on more responsibility and manage outcomes.
• Build your own client and project base.
• Manage all survey requests and provision of surveying services.
• Liaise with clients, contractors and colleagues to appropriately scope, provide timeframes and price for all survey related work.
• Programme incoming work and allocate appropriate resource.
• Assist with planning of survey work on every project, including ensuring Health and Safety and Quality Assurance is in place.
• Project Manage Land Development projects
• Supervise indirect reports in all manner of survey tasks and outputs.
• Sign Cadastral Survey Datasets.
• Licensed Cadastral Surveyor or an interest to become licensed
• Cadastral Surveying
• Engineering Setout
• Topographical and as-built surveying
• Total Station
• Civil 3D
• Trimble Business Centre