84 Open positions
Close Date: June 11, 2018
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Company Management
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F000000GwND/yDFJZz_gNDPUGquAYtn932QaLyR9w2NvZBV_W_Yoy7s
We are looking for a talented Bid Writer to join our Design Centre North Bid Team based in Auckland. You will be joining a small team of engaged and motivated professionals with a track record of success, working alongside our talented Creative Solutions team to deliver best practice proposals for our Group.
- writing and editing content
- managing bids from initiation to delivery
- scheduling and managing deadlines
- guiding technical and support staff through the bid process
You will have:
- exceptional writing capability with at least five years bid/tender writing experience in a similar role (ideally within the engineering/construction industry)
- the ability to gather information from both subject matter experts and the wider organisation and present clearly and succinctly in a captivating way
- an interest in marketing and business development
- an impressive record of working collaboratively and the passion to learn and grow
If you are looking for a change in lifestyle, location or a better work life balance, why not come and have a chat with us? We provide a fun and flexible working environment, with challenging and diverse projects.
And how about you? You’ll be agile, invested in your career have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we’ll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects working with world leading experts. At WSP Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.
For further information, please view the position description and to apply on line, click on 'apply'.