84 Open positions
Close Date: July 6, 2018
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Buildings & Property
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F000000GwMF/ShwUuzA6RtzP7mejTjubMNtGIR7dZO5KcTocOUIhGrk
Design the future with WSP Opus
WSP Opus is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform the built environment and ask the question, what if we can? We believe that success starts with people, and through our collaborative approach we're creating innovative solutions for future generations.
As part of our continuing global growth and evolution, we are currently looking to appoint a Principal Architect to help drive success across our architectural offering.
Working out of our Auckland offices in Wynyard Quarter, you will drive business and lead teams working through the full development cycle of challenging and complex schemes. Leveraging the wide array of resources available across our multi-disciplinary offering you will help deliver the best outcome for our clients.
- Leadership role in a globally renowned organisation
- Work in a collaborative multi-disciplinary environment
- Help develop and mentor an award winning team of architectural professionals
- Deliver a wide array of project types for major clients
- Leverage the latest technologies to produce innovative solutions and push boundaries in design
- Excellent benefits and opportunity for career development within an internationally recognised consultancy
You will have:
- 10 years professional experience in Architecture
- NZRAB registered Architect or equivalent
- Experience leading teams to deliver large complex projects
- Strong commercial acumen and experience in a client facing responsibility
- Excellent management and mentorship capability
- Proven experience of managing projects in a BIM framework
- Experience delivering public sector, transport, and commercial projects is desirable
This is a career-defining role offering the opportunity to work on interesting and meaningful projects collaborating with world leading experts.