84 Open positions
Team Lead – Property Consultancy
Close Date: November 23, 2018
Country: New Zealand
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000P3D/AmQqurEhUjw.Li9K8Oq6luHhQQST.kmSK4_vMPsy9ro
WSP Opus is a team of global experts who aspire every day to transform the built environment to create better, sustainable communities. We believe the great work starts with great people, and through our collaborative approach, we're creating innovative solutions for future generations.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced property consultant to take up a managerial role in our Auckland property team as Team Leader. With a range of diverse clients and projects in hand you will have the opportunity to lead an expert team of property consultants through a variety of client engagements.
- To build a high performing consultancy team and mentor others through their professional development
- Lead engagements with a number of established Public and Private sector clients.
- Drive projects through to completion for major national clients
- Be a part of a globally renowned consultancy
You will have:
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience working in a property environment.
- Experience in the Public Works Act and other property legislation is preferred
- Excellent Client management skills with a natural affinity for business development
- Experience leading teams and mentoring others
- Excellent ability to lead projects and manage multiple work streams
And how about you? You'll be agile, invested in your career and have the technical expertise and the commercial acuity to contribute to our business. In return, we'll offer you a career-defining role, interesting and meaningful projects and the opportunity to work with world leading experts. At WSP Opus we foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.