84 Open positions
Senior Bridge Engineer – Dunedin & Queenstown
Close Date: January 31, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Sector: Civil Infrastructure
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000QnR/4C._80RMXRvPI2hVNOu.X8_MSU5YhicSgodORvbyIXc
• Growth of local and new markets through development of client relationships and recognition of our capability and reputation.
• Undertake investigations and inspections of bridge and other civil structures.
• Identify and proactively manage asset performance risks.
• Plan and undertake the management of bridge and civil structures projects and tasks.
• Current practicing certificate.
• Current full and clean Drivers Licence.
• Experience in structures asset management.
• 8 to 10 years’ experience with bridge and civil structures asset management and design.
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Sound engineering judgement and analysis and design skills, particularly for the evaluation and structural maintenance of structures.
And how about you? You'll be agile, invested in your career and have the technical expertise and the ability to contribute to our business. In return, we'll offer you a position that is interesting and you will be exposed to meaningful projects working with world leading experts. We foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and success.