50 Open positions
Geotechnical Engineer – Wellington
Close Date: January 27, 2019
Country: New Zealand
Job Description PDF: https://ap5.salesforce.com/sfc/p/7F000000s3kn/a/7F0000000Qr9/a1CS2kQwiHVsUkHpHLx07P6KyTbzBQlNPhx9oEpSAuo
It’s the commitment to our people that sets us apart, and the calibre of our people that makes us great. Build your career with WSP Opus and Be Part of It.
• Provide assistance to clients in the preparation of design briefs for projects including preliminary programming and estimates
• The preparation of fee estimates, methodology and schedules to ensure that projects operate on a profitable basis, with appropriate technical content and timeliness.
• Planning and execution of geotechnical site investigations.
• Geotechnical analysis and design of civil engineering works.
• Construction management of civil engineering works.
• Production of technical reports and construction documents (e.g. specifications and drawings).
You will have:
• Appropriate tertiary qualification
• Current clean Drivers Licence
• Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in engineering, predominantly the geotechnical field
• Strong organisational ability to optimise and prioritise conflicting demands in a busy environment, to achieve deadlines and see responsibilities through to completion